Atlantic Windoor Ltd services and repair
Why is our team at Atlantic Windoor Ltd recognized in Saint John, NB for its expertise related to door openers and garage doors? For one thing, our expertise is based on many years of experience in the sale, installation, maintenance and repair of complete garage doors systems. We are a family‑based business which has passed along its knowledge and experience from one generation to the next.
This means you can trust us for any problem related to your garage door. Our highly-skilled technicians will be able to determine the cause and offer you a quick and efficient solution. We are aware of the importance of providing you timely service. This is why we offer a 24-hour emergency garage door repair. In addition, to avoid unpleasant surprises, we suggest taking advantage of our annual preventive maintenance program. This way, your garage door system will operate safely and perfectly for a long time.
DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM? We have the solution!
Does your garage door:
- Close improperly?
- Seem very heavy to open?
- Stop before touching the floor?
- Not open?
- Not reverse direction mechanically?
Does your garage door opener:
- Make a bothersome thudding noise?
- Open and close by itself?
- Not work?
Then contact Atlantic Windoor Ltd! You can trust us with all your garage door inquiries and we will be sure to fix your problems rapidly and correctly with our emergency garage door repair services! Here is what we can take care of:
- Noisy garage doors
- Broken springs
- Broken or bent rollers
- Broken garage door cables
- Bent or misaligned tracks
- Replacement of sections
- Safety inspections
- Garage door hardware overhauls
Whatever request you may have, we will make your door work!
WHY Atlantic Windoor Ltd? Because we:
- Provide emergency garage door repair services 24\7 (residential and commercial).
As certified Garaga Experts, meet the highest levels of professionalism.
- Are qualified technicians and installers.
- Give the best advice because we know our products from top to bottom.
- Are courteous, rapid and thorough.
- Are a member of the Infrastructure Health & Safety Association, the Canadian Door Institute, the Saint John Board of Trade, the Canadian Construction Association and the Construction Association of New Brunswick.
- Cover the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
- Serve: Fredericton, Saint John and surrounding areas including Oromocto, Quispamsis and Rothesay.
- Fix any brand of garage door or garage door opener, and replace parts and accessories.
Garage Door Brands
CHI Overhead Door
Garage Door Opener Brands
Sears / Craftsman
- And last, we love what we are doing!
What you should know about track and spring systems
The springs are the moving parts of a garage door that are used the most when the door opens and closes. This is why they require regular maintenance or even replacement if they are worn out. There are two types of springs: extension-type springs (which need to be supported by a security cable for safety in case they break), and torsion-type springs (safer, durable and quieter).The selection of a good spring system should be based on the frequency of use, the size of the door and the headroom space.
Does your garage door make an unpleasant noise when it opens or closes? This could be caused by broken rollers or by misalignment of the panels (thus causing friction on the tracks). This is a serious problem that should not be overlooked, because your garage door could come off track and jeopardize the safety of your family. If it is urgent, we will take care of you issue very quickly with our emergency garage door repair service. Call us now to request help.
Our technicians at Atlantic Windoor Ltd can help you solve this delicate problem. They will put your garage door back on its tracks, perfectly align its system, check the tension of the springs and perform the required maintenance to ensure that your door works the best, considering its age. You should know that the garage doors might come off tracks for reasons other than normal wear.
The 100% Garaga seal, marked on residential garage doors, certifies that the door system components are manufactured or assembled by Garaga or meet the highest standards of the company. If you decide to buy your next garage door from us, we guarantee that you will be fully satisfied with the product and with the quality of our installation, maintenance, repair and 24‑hour emergency garage door repair.