Visit Our Showroom!
Do you have big plans for your garage door? If you do, you may want to take the opportunity to come down to our showroom and figure out what’s involved in achieving your goals and how much it’s going to cost.
We can give you a variety of different routes toward the garage sure that you want.
By the time you’re ready to come into our showroom, you’ve probably read quite a bit about garage doors, your options for coordinating them with the design and the colour of your house and have absorbed a lot of other pertinent information. You may even have visited the Design Centre already and made a model of the door that you have in mind.
While modelling a garage door digitally is a very useful tool, it always pays to see products in person. The employees at Atlantic Windoor Ltd can help you take the idea you have in mind and any accompanying materials you have and give you a range of options toward achieving your goals. Paint swatches are useful, written plans, photographs of your home’s exterior and any other materials you have you should feel free to bring with you, as it does help us to help you.
A Variety of doors
Come down to our showroom, located right in Fredericton, and you’ll find that there are plenty of options for you to choose from. Seen them on display, however, makes it a lot easier to figure out what you want for certain, as you can see it right in front of you, examine the texture, and make other assessments. This will help you make a choice that you’ll be happy with.
In addition to giving you access to information about what’s fashionable for houses right now, our professionals will help you to ensure that your garage sure goes with the overall look of your house. There are a lot of different things to consider with a garage door, and here are some of the things that you’ll probably end up discussing:
- Is your house located in a neighbourhood with restrictions?
- What is your homes overall architectural style?
- Do you have a heated garage?
- Do you want to let light into the garage from the outside or not?
- Does the garage have a space located above the door?
- What do you most often use your garage for?
There are a lot of other benefits to visiting our showroom, including:
- Being able to physically examine the doors
- Being able to see the subtle differences between one door and the other
- Getting a look at the many colours we have available in person
- Explore options for windows
- Discuss garage door openers, such as the LiftMasterTM
Getting it Done
We can help you get your garage door project ready to begin. We have plenty of additional information we can give you, including brochures and colour swatches, which can help guide your decisions. We can also provide an estimate, with no obligation that you hire any services.